This Site is owned and operated by Instant Image Gallery ("IIG"), a division of Karow Associates, Inc.
All images, audio, video and related informational materials in any medium furnished by IIG hereunder,
including related text, captions, or information (collectively referred to as “Content”),
is owned by IIG or our licensors and is protected
by US and international copyright laws and other intellectual property rights.
No portion or element of this site or its Content may be copied or retransmitted via any means
and all related rights shall remain the exclusive property of IIG or our licensors.
FOR THE PROTECTION OF IIG AND ITS IMAGE SOURCES AND OTHER LICENSORS,
CONTENT MAY BE VISIBLY, INVISIBLY, OR ELECTRONICALLY WATERMARKED
AND MAY INCLUDE THE USE OF DIGITAL RIGHTS MANAGEMENT SYSTEM TECHNOLOGY WITHIN CONTENT.
SUCH TECHNOLOGY MAY PERMIT ONLINE CRAWLING OR TRACKING OF CONTENT OBTAINED FROM IIG
AND/OR OTHER METHODS OF PROTECTING, MONITORING, OR TRACKING
THE UNAUTHORIZED USE OF THE CONTENT (“RIGHTS MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS (RMS))”.
If you do not consent to Corbis’ use of RMS,
do not use the Site or any Content found therein.
You shall not knowingly disable any such technology or tool.
You may not remove any copyright or other proprietary notices contained in the Content,
caption information, or any other material on this Site.
NOTICE AND PROCEDURE FOR MAKING CLAIMS OF COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT
Instant Image Gallery respects the intellectual property rights of others.
However, you agree that Instant Image Gallery is not responsible
for any violations of any intellectual property rights in any images or content posted to InstantImageGallery.com.
You understand that by using these Services that your images will be publicly available to others
and that Instant Image Gallery has no obligation to prevent the unauthorized copying, dissemination, alternation
or other use of your images.
If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been infringed by another party
please contact us as described below.
Pursuant to Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c)(2), all notifications of claimed copyright infringement on the Company system or Site should be sent ONLY to our Designated Agent.
NOTE: THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION IS PROVIDED EXCLUSIVELY FOR NOTIFYING THE SERVICE PROVIDERS REFERENCED BELOW THAT YOUR COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL MAY HAVE BEEN INFRINGED. DO NOT SEND ANY INQUIRIES UNRELATED TO COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT (e.g., REQUESTS FOR TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE OR CUSTOMER SERVICE, REPORTS OF E-MAIL ABUSE, etc.) TO THE CONTACT LISTED BELOW. YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE A RESPONSE IF SENT TO THAT CONTACT.
Written notification must be submitted to the following Designated Agent:
||Karow Associates, Inc.
|Name of Agent Designated to Receive Notification of Claimed Infringement:
|Full Address of Designated Agent to Which Notification Should be Sent:
||2208 East Baltimore Street, Baltimore MD 21231
|Telephone Number of Designated Agent:
|Facsimile Number of Designated Agent:
|Email Address of Designated Agent:
||iigNotice (at) karow.com
Please note that, due to security concerns, attachments cannot be accepted. Accordingly, any notification of infringement submitted electronically with an attachment will not be received or processed.
Under Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c)(3)(A), the Notification of Claimed Infringement must include the following:
- An electronic or physical signature of the owner or of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- Identification of the copyrighted work (or works) that you claim has been infringed;
- A description of the material that you claim is infringing, and the location where the original or an authorized copy of the copyrighted work exists (for example, the URL of the page of the web site where it is lawfully posted; the name, edition and pages of a book from which an excerpt was copied, etc.);
- A clear description of where the infringing material is located on our web site, including as applicable its URL, so that we can locate the material;
- Your address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
- A statement that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.